No announcement yet.

Starcraft 2 Beta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhaha. Don't even get started with all the players live streaming it too.

Comment

PS: Everyone should opt-in. If we get one person who gets an invite we can then share the download client (we won't be able to play at the same time, but we can play nice and take turns)

Info here:

http://starcraft.incgamers.com/articles/comments/how-to-opt-in-to-the-starcraft-ii-beta/

I just want to see the game first hand, if only for 30 minutes.

Comment

hah i play wow too. stupid addictive game. anyways i used to play starcraft a little a long time ago when the original first came out, my bro was pretty into it. i might look at playing it because i play wow to hang out with him since i moved to the other side of the world.

Comment

Nice... I play Wow too. It's a great game as long as you don't play too much.

Undead rogue here

What chars do you all play?

Comment

ne druid and draenei shammy. i got a few others but they dont get much attention, got a tauren druid too

Comment

LX, you can add me to your friends list as May@May_S, and my current science vessel is the USS Mandarr, if you see me around anywhere! I'm Lt. Commander 2 or 3 right now. My husband is already Commander 4 or something like that.. I'm just too busy to play much!

"mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

A lot more gamers on this board than I thought. It puts a smile on my face.

Comment

Apparently I didn&#39;t get in either! hehe I&#39;m horrible at RTS games usually but SC2 just looks too amazing to skip. I&#39;ll learn eventually.

I cannot wait for Diablo III (if you are looking to blow up your mouse with a newer game try Torchlight). Thankfully there are so many awesome games out there right now I&#39;m still occupied. I really enjoyed Dragon Age, long but fun. Mass Effect 2 has been very fun over the last few weeks, I might be 50% through. I can&#39;t wait to return to Rapture when I&#39;m done with ME2.

I have yet to completely break my Warcrack addiction. Lately (especially since guild fell apart a few months ago) I&#39;ve just resorted to a little PvP and auction house farming...5k in the past week works for me. I really enjoy so much of the game its hard to completely drop it.

Comment

Recovering UO addict here. After that there was no way I was getting into WoW. SC2 is growing on me though. All MMPGs in moderation for now.

Check out my primal blog: http://primalroar.posterous.com/

Comment

Lol, I get back from school and the thread has exploded with gamers, I love it! Although I played some games casually, WoW was the one that I really got into. I played from launch in 2004 until about a year ago when I got more serious in school.

Although I know that WoW is a total timesink, I still really miss it sometimes. My favorite time ever in the game was doing the rank 14 grind back in the original PvP system. I used to pvp on a holy/disc priest (back when priests were extremely, um, fragile) named Shine cause I&#39;m a masochist, lol.

But even with dual-specs and the opportunity to play shadow, I still think that I would play a healer in pvp. Nothing is more fun than successfully healing yourself while a prep rogue blows all his cooldowns and still fails to kill you.

Comment

I did not expect to find a thread like this on here!

I&#39;m not very good at RTS games but I loves playing them in single-player because Blizzard is amazing at creating immersive worlds with an incredible depth of lore. I didn&#39;t even sign up for the SCII beta. I just want me some stories...lol

I don&#39;t generally go for online multiplayer but that changed when FFXI came out...I gave 7 years of my life to that game. Tarutaru BLM75 RDM75 BRD75. I miss it so much, it hurts when I pee.

/ma "Blizzard IV" King Buffalo

2010 is going to be amazing. FFXIII in less than a month and the end of da...um...FFXIV probably in September.

I&#39;m quitting one of my three jobs for sure!

Comment

I see a couple of you are playing Star Trek Online. I&#39;m not afraid to admit that I&#39;m a huge Trekkie. Is this game worth the cost and the time to play it? I&#39;ve heard mixed reviews about it. What do you guys think?

Comment

If you&#39;re a trekkie you&#39;ll like the game (I&#39;m a trekkie too). It feels like Star Trek. The ship-to-ship combat is a lot of fun but I wish there were more away team missions. I also like their way of grouping people automatically for instances so you don&#39;t have to PUG.

I&#39;m so happy to find primal gamers! (I&#39;m always happy to find gamers period actually).

@arthur999

I&#39;m Horde for life baby. Tauren druid - Boomkin spec. I bring the doom, I bring the boom, then I bring the OOM.

Comment

Undead Fire Spec&#39;d Mage. I used to be ripped on WOW. Now I can do a 5 minute Fran (can&#39;t seem to get that bastard under 4). I still wish i could throw fireballs from time to time but I&#39;ll take the sub 5 min Fran.

Comment

I&#39;m really excited for Starcraft II, can&#39;t wait to play it.

I try to stick to only one or two games at a time. Recently, I&#39;ve been playing Arkham Asylum, which is fantastic. I have also got back into W40k Dawn of War, anyone else here fancy a game sometime?

@Nekurahn if you enjoy single player RTS, Dawn of War 2 has the best single player campaign of any RTS ever, in my opinion.

Apparently I suck at life, so I'm crowd-sourcing my decisions, and sharing what I learn.

My fresh start in London

Comment

Working...
                                X