Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

moving to long island-- recommendations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moving to long island-- recommendations?

this oregonian has been spoiled by an epic amount of convenient local cage-free chickens and eggs, meat rabbits, farms that will practically hand you goat offal, and saturdays of farmers markets in every little (and big) town from california to washington... and now we're moving to long island.

i've never lived anywhere like that, and so of course my expectations are skewed-- we're not going to be in NYC (we'll be north of it by about an hour)-- but I am curious, any long islander's out there have recommendations about local chicken/eggs/offal/markets? we'd like to support our community as much as possible-- and get in some good eats, too
    Check out my new webpage: The Carnivore Runner
    Friend me on "The Facebook"
    Follow me on Twitter!

For customized training / nutritional plans for runners from a former athlete who has personal experience in dealing with severe food allergies, please email me at foxATtinybikeDOTnet. I am ISA certified as a personal trainer and have coached many runners at the recreational or young-competitor level to towards their goals! Most of all, I'd love to help you with yours.
Working...
X