Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie Grok fan says G'day

Hi,

The uninteresting bit is that I am 45 years old and from Brisbane Australia. I've been training with weights and doing the cardio thing since I was in my mid teens so I have always been in reasonable shape but never in prime condition so to speak.

The very interesting bit is that a friend of mine has been on the programme for a few months with amazing results and was good enough to share the source of his success. I bought the book and commenced myself about 3 weeks ago......kinda new years resolution, you know!!!!!

Initially I was 6 ft 1, 86.1kg (190lbs) fat unknown. After 3 weeks I am still the same height but have dropped to 81.8kg (180lbs) and am at 19.9% bodyfat. I have a sensational gym at work with staff that can electronically measure bodyfat etc whenever I want, so it will be easy to keep track of progress.

At this stage things are going very well but I have a few questions, which are for another thread.

For now, hi from Australia. I'm going to start reading a few of the threads now..

Hazy
    Commenced PB Jan 2nd 2012.
    86.1kg, 23% bodyfat
    Last assessment January 26, 2014 - 79.4kgs & 14.6% bodyfat

My goal is to:
    Maintain PB lifestyle of diet and exercise.
    Maintain weight of around 80kgs and 15% bodyfat.

Heya Hazy always good to see another Aussie here. Plenty of us around! Good luck and welcome!
    Buzz71
    Come visit my blog about life, my journey and seizing the day: www.thecarpediem.net
    Read my Journal of Awesomeness!
    Follow me on Twitter: @Buzz_71 and @the_CarpeDiem
    My Primal slow movement challenge: 208.29km of 1000km completed in 2012!

Comment

Welcome, Hazy! Look forward to visiting your land of awesome some day.

Comment

Hi Hazy!
        ::: waves across the miles from Melbourne :::
        I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

G'day, a couple of hours north of you Enjoying our wet Australia Day (off to Rainbow Beach, cos we're gonna get wet anyway right?)

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes,

7 weeks now - being very strict in the diet and exercise plans detailed in the book. Bodyfat has dropped from 23% to under 16% already.

I love the high fat content of the foods, and the low impact exercise.
            Commenced PB Jan 2nd 2012.
            86.1kg, 23% bodyfat
            Last assessment January 26, 2014 - 79.4kgs & 14.6% bodyfat

My goal is to:
            Maintain PB lifestyle of diet and exercise.
            Maintain weight of around 80kgs and 15% bodyfat.

Comment

Working...
            X