Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Boston!

Hello all!

I've been lurking for a while, and been eating Primally for about a month now- no health issues, just looking to optimize things. Just joined the forum so I could finally add some input and whatnot, and wanted to give a shout out, and see if there was anyone living in the Boston area- I'm currently in Brighton.

I'm really impressed by the supportive community here, and looking forward to getting involved!

-Graham
    "Itís not about how strong you are, itís how well you can move with that strength."

Welcome I think there are actually quite a few of us from the Boston area. We should all meet up sometime!
    $5 off iherb.com: QOC241

"Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." - Voltaire

For nutrition/wellness tips:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/One...34671179916624

www.onelifeonebodynutritionaltherapy.com

Comment

I'm in Randolph but grew up in Roslindale. I think a Boston Area Meet up would be a blast.

Kathy

Comment

Hi from Boston too. In a pinch, a paleo meal can be cobble together pretty easily at Boloco!

Comment

A Boston-area meetup would be very cool! Any ideas on what to do/where to go?
          "Itís not about how strong you are, itís how well you can move with that strength."

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

There is a paleo Meetup group, good to be on their list as things of interest do pop up like the Lustig talk at Harvard last fall.

Living Paleo in Boston (Boston, MA) - Meetup
              Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Comment

Working...
              X