Howdy Y'alls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy Y'alls

I've been on and off the Primal diet a few times. I'm going to pick it up and stay with it the girlfriend and I are trying to better ourselves her though Yoga and a vegetarian, I though boxing and Primalness. I'm going to post up a before picture and post at least once a week about my progress. If anyone has any advice I'd more then love to hear it. Thanks in advance everyone.

Gypsy.

Have fun I wish I'd taken before shots.

Comment

Hi there... I love boxing. My simple, common advice: just hang in there and stick with the program, it's well worth the effort.

Looking forward to the picture and progress updates

Comment

Here's a before shot and I'm curious is anyone using PaleoTrack?

Comment

I'm still a noob at this myself, but after two months I'm seeing some noticeable weight loss. Definitely stick it out, and welcome.
          About Me | Journal: "Grok: Deployed"
          "Doctrine is the last refuge of the unimaginative." - General James Mattis

Comment

Quickdraw, you a jarhead? I plan to stay with it and get my inner Grok out.

Comment

Good luck! I use paleo track sometimes and I use fitday as well. I find tracking makes me a little too obsessive but it is a useful tool to stay on top of stuff. Don't worry too much about calories

Comment

Calories ain't my biggest concern it's more carbs and maintaining a decent split on my nutrients.

Comment

Indeed, I'm a Marine deployed to the Pacific right now. Your profile pic is blurry enough I can't tell what kinda cammies you have on, there: Marine or Army?
                  Last edited by Quickdraw; 01-03-2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Army Infantry corporal and I just got back stateside again.

Comment

Glad to see fellow .mil in here. I'm an intel linguist and just picked up Sergeant. I don't get why primal doesn't get more attention from the military, but it's working pretty damn well out here.

Comment

Working...
                      X