Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grok Star. Who wants to form a Caveband?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grok Star. Who wants to form a Caveband?

I've got vocals, bass, d'jembe, percussion or Guitar and songwriting. Anybody else want to jam? The material is rich. We can diss monsanto, describe hunts, tell of our own journeys in song and more! Looking at rock, grunge, or cleaner sound. I mean, Stone Temple Pilots - Dio - Foo Fighters - Hot Water Music - Stompbox - Audioslave sort of sound. We could just mess around or play shows if we come up with good enough stuff. I work graveyard, 8 days on 6 days off, so it would be an every other week thing.
    Crohn's, doing SCD

I sing, but you've already got vocals, and you're a little bit of a drive from vegas anyway (though I could watch my Seahawks play).

Maybe I can be a long distance groupie!
    Durp.

Comment

If you were closer I'd be in for percussion, guitar, sax and/or keyboard. But I've already been in a long distance band...

~rc

Comment

I used to be on a guitar board (Harmony Central, anyone?) where collaborations would be done entirely online. Some of it got really good, actually. They'd use some kind of file sharing site, and up/download their tracks there. I've been thinking about giving the guitars more attention lately...

Comment

That sounds stupid. Like a giga pet.
          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

Originally posted by jfreaksho View Post
            I used to be on a guitar board (Harmony Central, anyone?) where collaborations would be done entirely online. Some of it got really good, actually. They'd use some kind of file sharing site, and up/download their tracks there. I've been thinking about giving the guitars more attention lately...
            I used to lurk that board a LONG time ago but then abandoned the guitar (because I just seriously sucked) and I remember those. It really is a good way to collaborate with people that are far if everyone is committed to the project.
            I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Well, you're gonna need a costume designer, no? I got tons of bones...

Comment

On a side note, I've been reading Soul Music by Terry Pratchett, which is all about music With Rocks In. (A troll, drumming on different kinds of rocks is a main character.) If you've never read Pratchett, I highly recommend any of his Discworld books.

Comment

Working...
                X