Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summing it up for a beginner

So, basically:

Stop eating bread, pasta and rice. (Which for some reasons I thought were healthy for me.)
    Don't fear eggs and meat. (Which for some reasons I thought were unhealthy for me.)

This pretty much sums up the Primal Blueprint in terms of eating, right?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. Sounds weird. I will get the book as soon as I can for more details...

Ancestral Health Symposium Thoughts, Paleo Vegetarianism, and Other Fun Things Raw Food SOS: Troubleshooting on the Raw Food Diet

Comment

Originally posted by pf3 View Post
      So, basically:

Stop eating bread, pasta and rice. (Which for some reasons I thought were healthy for me.)
      Don't fear eggs and meat. (Which for some reasons I thought were unhealthy for me.)

This pretty much sums up the Primal Blueprint in terms of eating, right?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. Sounds weird. I will get the book as soon as I can for more details...
      Pretty much. Alternatively, really basically put:

Eat lots of veggies and leafy greens & some fruit, along with some meat, fish or eggs - job done!

Or go here for a more complete explanation and Mark's new food pyramid
      Last edited by Misabi; 12-18-2011, 08:03 PM.
      If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Working...
      X