Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other primals in Sydney

Hi there
    I am new around here and live in Western Sydney.
    Wondering if there is any other families out this way, well in Sydney in general?
    Are there regular meetups that happen?
    I have 2 boys, 4 and 18 months, and was fairly hippy like already before changing to this way of eating for our whole family, so now I am just plain weird to most people LOL.I need to make some like minded mummy friends

aw no-one else in Sydney?

Comment

I'm sure there are, maybe just busy today???
      Lost the weight using CW. Now I just want to be healthier.
      Lisa's primal-ish when she feels like it journal.
      Feel free to read and/or comment, but don't expect me to listen.
      Distance walked 2012: 321 kms as of June 15.

Comment

yep maybe thats true, I guess I am just impatient LOL.

Comment

Yes. No.
          Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

No regular meet ups?
            Do you have children too Peril? Will check out your journal now

Comment

Yes, but they're old enough to choose for themselves what they will eat. I'm the sole primal in my house. My plan to convert them is a multi-decade project
              Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

Goodluck with that
                My children are so young they haven't had a choice it took a while to get my husband willing to give it a go, which helped once he did, because my boys ate what daddy ate.

Comment

Melbourne here.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X