Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder how strangers introduced each other 300,000 years ago.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder how strangers introduced each other 300,000 years ago.

"Hello, greetings fellow fat burners! I am truly excited to join this community. Through Primal eating and the Primal lifestyle I hope we can all share in our goals towards achieving maximum health, " he wrote, using the small machine on his lap that was pumping radiation directly into his genitals.

I poached these questions from the "obligatory introduction questions" page on this forum.

Your location: Beautiful amazing Colorado.

Age: 40 (that's the first time i've written that since i turned. not sure i love seeing it in print)

How Primal are you: you is or you ain't. i is.

Do you consume dairy: yeah. half and half, also eat cheese in my morning eggs and sometimes throughout the day. don't drink any milk from a glass or anything like that. don't eat a lot but don't feel guilty if i do.

Do you drink coffee or tea: yeah. decaf. swiss processed. it really is a great pleasure in my life. Sometimes i have a sip and think, "The day isn't going to get any better than this." hmm...that sounds sad but really it isn't. I just meant I think I try to be aware of the moment. A very Primal philosophy one would think.

Motivator for switching to Primal: I really wanted to find a way to increase my food bill each month.

Favorite exercise: Sex. I mean why start my relationship with all of you's by lying? Plus what's more primal than that?

Favorite Primal food: Uh, I think that question should be re-written as just, "favorite food". Food that isn't primal isn't really food, right? right? Well, the answer is anything I'm eating that day although I'm quite pleased I discovered coconut butter.

Best part about being Primal: I'm never really that hungry or tired during the day.

Worst part about being Primal: Turned me into a real condescending shit. I'm constantly wanting to proselytize to everyone and anyone (but i don't). Also, it has elevated my frustration towards the government and the general population. I feel like i'm watching everyone around me poisoning themselves and I'm helpless to do anything.

Reason for joining: I want to build a primal army. Please let me know if you want to join.

Post Script: My days always do get better than my morning coffee.

what's a trackback? sounds primal.

Originally posted by macroniche View Post
    Also, it has elevated my frustration towards the government and the general population. I feel like i'm watching everyone around me poisoning themselves and I'm helpless to do anything.
    Me too - I didn't trust the medical industry establishment before and now it's full-on disgust. As for the general population, I feel sad for them, but they are still plugged in and can't see what we see.

I guess we ARE the Primal troops! Welcome!
    Positively Radical Pigeonholes are for Pigeons!

Comment

Get that laptop off your crotch! For one, you're blocking the air vents and your computer will overheat
      Depression Lies

Comment

at least someone cares. thanks nameless.

Comment

"

Worst part about being Primal: Turned me into a real condescending shit. I'm constantly wanting to proselytize to everyone and anyone (but i don't).
          LOL - I guess a little self-awareness is a very good thing

Welcome!
          Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Also in answer to your subject for the thread: they probably stared at each other from a far, slowly approaching to ensure that the other was not going to attack. And then lots of sniffing & touching ensued. I imagine like people-dogs, except with more "Hm how are his teeth? Looks like I should check out his part of the forest for some good food!"
            Depression Lies

Comment

Hua!
              Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
              Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
              Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

Welcome. Where in Colorado are you? I am 40 too, it's not that big of a deal.
                People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

longmont. first snow of season today. a primal walk and the snow is on the agenda. (to the mailbox and back)

Comment

Circles around and sniffs you.

I barely remember turning 40. Hehe. It isn't the end of the world. I enjoyed your post.

Primal can increase your food bill. Or cut it. If you ate lots of junk food, eating seasonal vegetables and the meat most people don't want can decrease the bill.

There is lots of non-primal food that is, in fact food. Potatoes and beans are not primal. I eat lots of potatoes and a fair amount of traditionally soaked beans.

Grok on!
                    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

longmont. first snow of season today. a primal walk and the snow is on the agenda. (to the mailbox and back)
                      Ah. I lived in Firestone for about a year. Winter up there sucks. Mostly because since it so cold it holds the smell of all the cow crap in the air. You can practically taste it when you walk outside.
                      People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

funny what a few miles can do. longmont just 30 min away and i love the winters. i only smell the cow's when there's a snow storm a coming.

Comment

Hmm- I'll have to keep this in mind when I eventually move north. Currently in the Springs and loving it. Growing up in PA- you always knew when they were fertilizing because the Amish used manure. It was just a part of spring to us.
                          http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Comment

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                            Get that laptop off your crotch! For one, you're blocking the air vents and your computer will overheat
                            Not to mention the heat damage done to the "little guys" and there goes procreation! Not very primal, there. :P

Comment

Working...
                            X