Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Halfway primal on a college budget-- hurting more than helping?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoccerGrok, our only Asian market just went out of business... it wasn't very popular despite the low prices.

Nameless, the price of groceries seem to be increasing dramatically. For the same groceries, my bill was 20% higher than 2 years ago.

Likwid, that is an /amazing/ idea. Both the organ meats and grass-fed-tallow. I actually enjoy liver and onions. And my joints are more than fine, in fact, I've never had a joint issue in my life. Knock on wood :-P

Comment

Originally posted by TigerSummoner View Post
      And my joints are more than fine, in fact, I've never had a joint issue in my life. Knock on wood :-P
      I'm so jealous of you. I was in great shape in highschool and ate terrible in college and ruined it all, that lead me to tons of joint pain and acid reflux. I'm super glad that you managed to find primal in college. Keep on it as best as you can and conventional meat is 1000% better than any grain or legume you find. You're going to be doing great since you're already in great shape.
      Last edited by likwidoxigen; 10-18-2011, 05:29 AM. Reason: college not highschool

Comment

Hang in there Tiger! Grok on!
        Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Thank you, Hedonist! :-) I no longer crave carbs, I am losing fat rapidly, putting on muscle like crazy, and my IBS and GERD are /completely/ gone! :-D :-D My fiancee is trying it, and so are my mom and dad. There might just be a little block of groks in Alabama soon

Comment

Working...
          X