Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Novice from Arizona

Hi everyone,

My name is Jared, and as of October 4th, I am switching over to the primal lifestyle. I have roughly 110 pounds to lose. Yikes!

I will be keeping a journal, and at some point very soon, share my story.

I'm excited for the change, but not looking forward to the inevitable carb flu; incredibly worth it though.

Grok on!

I am also from AZ, and I am in perpetual novice mode, so we have a lot in common. Wishing you great results. Have fun!

Comment

Welcome, and good luck to the both of you. Stay the course, and you won't be dissappointed. This is really a fabulous lifestyle, and the people here are very supportive. Rock out with your Grok out!
      Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Thank you! It's a great time to go primal; the weather is actually tolerable again.

Comment

"Rock out with your Grok out!" Love it! Thanks.

Comment

Hey Jared,
            Welcome. I was living in Phoenix\Tempe area for 10 years before I moved. Besides adapting Primal lifestyle joining crossfit could greatly enhance your Primal experience ( and faster results..but who cares about results since its bound to come anyways ;-)).
            Good luck!!

Comment

Thanks for the tip! I'll be living in Tempe soon; are you talking about Free Range CrossFit?

Comment

Firebird Crossfit in Mesa does free classes on Saturdays. You can see how you like it before committing to the cost:
                Firebird CrossFit - Free Saturdays

Comment

Excellent! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X