Idk if this is a normal thing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idk if this is a normal thing?

This is my second day with the Primal diet, and i keep finding myself being stuffed after just eating one piece/serving of fruit. Like i just ate an apple and I'm full. This never used to be the case. Is this a normal thing while being Primal?

Also, I find myself burping a lot more often...?
    Eat to live, don't live to eat.

Your appetite will transform completely although the apple is sugary (If you seek weight loss) How Much Sugar in Fruit? or more properly fructosy, which is worse. The burping, who knows?
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Comment

Originally posted by IvyBlue View Post
      Your appetite will transform completely although the apple is sugary (If you seek weight loss) How Much Sugar in Fruit? or more properly fructosy, which is worse. The burping, who knows?
      So fruits are bad for weight loss?...
      Eat to live, don't live to eat.

Comment

Here's a good link to help you. The Best Low-Carb Fruits (and the Worst) | Mark's Daily Apple
        Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Sugar = carbohydrate. For weight loss you must be aware of your carb intake and keep it in the "sweet spot."

The Primal Blueprint Diagrams | Mark's Daily Apple
          Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Comment

Fruit is ok, just don't go nuts with it. If you're looking to aggressively lose weight it'll hold you back some. But you'll still lose weight so long as you're hanging out in the parameters the other folks have listed.

Comment

If you are carb sensistive, fruit doesn't fit weight loss IMO. Its just a candy bar.

Comment

Which is kind of ironic given that we're talking on Mark's Daily Apple. While I'm not in the major weight loss crew, my token fruits are berries.
                http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

Originally posted by Daemonized View Post
                  Which is kind of ironic given that we're talking on Mark's Daily Apple.
                  Yes, but an apple a day keeps the doctor away. HAHAHA! Sorry, I couldn't resist :-)
                  sigpic My goal pic...

Sugar is a damn drug. It's a sick and evil cycle that I must break permanently. GROKETTE ON!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JLDesignStudio (My personal designs & creations of quality handcrafted jewelry. Items for grokettes AND groks of all ages.)

Comment

Working...
                  X