Finding my inner Grok

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding my inner Grok

First of all - it is great to be part of the PB movement! :-) It was my sister who introduced me to the PB. PB just makes sense to me. I agree on the opinion regarding, that our bodies have not yet adapted to the processed food of modern life. Also the Grok fitness program explains why long distance running feels so crappy LOL. It has been a great start even though I was not able to follow the PB most of december and Christmas, but now I am back and ready for more PB. The only time I feel really hungry during the day is late in the evening - probably due to me not going to bed early enough. So I am looking for an evening snack that cuts my hunger - anyone got an idea?

vanpro:

First of all, WELCOME!!!

Secondly, since I try to eat dinner (my main meal) fairly early in the evening, I'll sometimes get "the hungries" around the time for bed. Usually something like one HB egg will do the trick.

It gives your tummy something to work on, and for me it helps me sleep better.

Comment

Thx - I will try that. By the way - how do you get a picture in your profile? I cannot find it when editing my profile info.

Comment

vanpro:

Check out gravatar.com----they'll hook you up :-)

Comment

Great tool gravatar - thx kuno1chi!!

Comment

Hey bro,

Cool to see you here at MDA. :-)

Comment

Hey bro!

Er du stadig på primal? :-p

Comment

Er i danskere ?

Comment

Working...