Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Australia!

Hi,

My name is Gill (pronounced jill) and I am a 51 year old woman who is into Traditional archery, hence the username!

I am joining here in the hope that I will be able to get rid of the extra 70lbs that I have been lugging around for about 20 years and also to lose the high blood pressure that the extra weight is causing!
    I am going to trawl through the forum and will try and get as much info as I can before asking questions.
    I am looking forward to getting to know you all!

Originally posted by Longbowgilly View Post
    also to lose the high blood pressure that the extra weight is causing!

Comment

Welcome Gill. A few Aussies on board
      Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

Hello from a fellow Aussie
        Became Primal August 2011

SW - 84kg / 185lb
        CW - 60kg / 132lb
        GW - 60kg / 132lb

Comment

Hi from Melbourne.

Comment

Hi from Perth.
            My Journal

Comment

Hi from Perth!
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45312.html[SIGPIC]

Comment

Hi from Sydney! And this is my first ever post wooo!

Comment

Hi, I'm in Melbourne. I've never felt or looked better than i do on primal.
                  Good luck with your journey.

Comment

Hi from Queensland!

Love the archery angle - cool! How did you get into that? So .... medieval!

Welcome and troll away. It's the best way to sift through all of the info and opinion.

Esperance

Comment

Welcome Gill. I hope primal goes great for you.
                      Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Hi from Sydney! I have also just gone primal last week...so far so good

Comment

Hi everyone, great to see so many Aussies on board! I'm in Sydney, but blog about all things Paleo in Australia.

Comment

Working...
                          X