No announcement yet.

Artificial Sweeteners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are trying to lose weight, whey might not be your friend. It spikes people's insulin big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianag View Post
      If you are trying to lose weight, whey might not be your friend. It spikes people's insulin big time.
      Do you know if Egg protein powders do the same?
      For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianag View Post

Ok, interesting. I will look into that and maybe lay off of the whey for a couple of weeks and see what happens.

Comment

What do you think about having a serving on 90% dark chocolate after dinner? Would 6 nights a week be too much? Im trying to find something that I can have consistently after dinner. It doesn't take much of something sweet to satisfy, but I like knowing I can have SOMETHING

Maybe I need to just get over it. LOL! Maybe I don't.

One serving has about 11 grams of fat, 5 sugars and 10 carbs or something like that...

Comment

Sweet 'n Low ftw

Comment

Originally posted by supersellen View Post
              Do you know if Egg protein powders do the same?
              I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by CoS View Post
                Sweet 'n Low ftw
                ITA When I lost 200 pounds last time, doing low carb, I used Necta Sweet, which is the same thing, in tablet form. It did well for me.
                Success is getting what you want, Happiness is wanting what you get~Brother Dave Gardner

Comment

Working...
                X