One month in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One month in

Hi everyone: I'm one month primal today(maybe 85%). No carb flu that I noticed and my energy levels are more stable during the day. Thanks for the info and I enjoy the site--Steve.

wtg...this is indeed an enjoyable site. lots of good folks with good info. best of luck on your primal journey.
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.

Comment

Welcome Steve. Glad it's working for you.
      Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Hooray for Steve . . . Whooooooo!
        There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Comment

Welcome, Steve!
          Jennifer, 28 years old
          Vegetarian for 13 years, primal since July 2011
          Weight lost on primal: 34.2 lbs

Comment

welcome
            started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Comment

Thanks Y'all

Comment

Working...
              X