Primal Chicagoans Meetup!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Chicagoans Meetup!

Some of you might be interested, a bunch of us from the Meetup group are meeting in the city this Thursday for dinner... link below!

Dinner - Primal Chicagoans (Chicago, IL) - Meetup

I hear the one and only Primal Toad will be in attendance!

I am not a Chicagoan. I just play one in SecondLife.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

I could setup a laptop for you so your virtual self can attend.

Comment

Darn. I'm south of Chicago, and will be in the city on the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by spacemanspiff View Post
          i could setup a laptop for you so your virtual self can attend.
          lol
          Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Damn, if I wasn't going to a concert(Chevelle! Free!), I'd totally be there.
            "Fat gives things flavor." -Julia Child
            "It's perfect! Even if it's not, who cares. No excuses." -Julia Child

A cast iron skillet is a lifestyle, not a tool.

My sunshine and bacon filled journal

Comment

id totally be in .. but to fight the traffic down there on a weeknight would kill me
              started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Comment

I just joined, but don't think I can make it this weekend

Comment

Working...
                X