Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Fishkill, NY

Hello All,

Picked up Primal Blueprint a couple of weeks ago and it really makes sense...Wish me luck!

I <3 Fishkill! What a lovely place to live.

(Used to go there for work.)
    “In God we trust; all others must bring data.” W. Edwards Deming
    Blogging at http://loafingcactus.com

Comment

Is that where they are building a new Global Foundries fabrication plant? Wonder what it looks like. I think I read recently that its close to operations status they are moving tools in soon. Global Foundries was the part of AMD which is a competitor to Intel that made CPUs, but that part of the business was sold. I think it was Fishkill.
      Height: 6'1"
      Primal start date: July 1st 2011
      Start Weight: 275
      Current Weight: 248
      Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
      Body Fat 25.4%
      Fat Mass 63.721
      Fat Free Mass 74.6%
      Fat Free Mass 187.087
      Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
      Total lost so far: 27 lbs

Comment

Yes East Fishkill.

Comment

Welcome. I think the Hudson River Valley is the most beautiful place on earth!
          WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

Comment

Working...
          X