Primal for 4 days, lost 5 pounds!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal for 4 days, lost 5 pounds!!!

Hi every one. I have started this primal life on monday. before that i was dieting normall and went from 307 pounds down to 265 pounds. Then i got stuck. Mainly because i am all ways craving carbs especially bread. I woud eat bread in binges dont know why. Have good dieting during the day and come home from work and want to bread binge. So I am now getting over the carb flu and have alot of energy. Also in those four days have gone down 5 pounds to 260 pounds. One thing i wonder about is artificail sweetners. Right now i use just half and half in my coffe, some splenda would be nice

I will appreciate all of your imput and tips for a newbie . thanks
    Started at 307 regular diet and exercise went to 285 and stalled. Went primal and went to 227! I always was a brutish caveman now I eat like one!
    Goal weight.....?

Congrats on seeing such a dramatic weight loss so quickly!
    Have you read the Primal Blueprint yet?
    If you're looking for a sweetener, use stevia. I wouldn't recommend an artificial sweetener to my worst enemy.

Comment

i did but didnt notice that section. Ill look again. Thank you
      Started at 307 regular diet and exercise went to 285 and stalled. Went primal and went to 227! I always was a brutish caveman now I eat like one!
      Goal weight.....?

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Mark View Post
        i did but didnt notice that section. Ill look again. Thank you
        Sorry, I wasn't trying to imply that there was an artificial sweeteners section... just asking if you had read the book

Comment

I havent read the book yet. I did find a section on the sweetners and it looks like im better off just not using them.
          Goal weight.....?

Comment

If you are getting by fine without, then stay away from them. I am trying to wean myself off the splenda and aspartame and it's brutal.

Comment

Congratulations! I might recommend some coconut oil in your coffee. I haven't tried it yet but I hear it gives it a pleasant taste and is a good fat. I just hit the 4 day mark myself and have lost 6.8 lbs. I started at 283.7 lbs. though and wasn't on any real conventional diet aside from trying to watch what I eat (not very well). I am having trouble finding ways to increase my fat intake without taking in too much dairy.

Comment

what do you usually eat in a day? im curious?
                Goal weight.....?

Comment

Working...
                X