I've been primal for one week....WOW!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been primal for one week....WOW!

I will keep this short and sweet, but I plan to do a longer success story once I have been doing this a few more months.

I am 28, active, no health problems, and I have run 10 marathons. But I am semi-thin with very little muscle mass, and I eat like crap.

Here are my stats:

Male
    28 y/o
    5'10''
    178.5 lbs.

One week of primal down, and I feel great. I eat until full, tons of veggies, just a little bit of fruit, and NO PROCESSED FOODS for the last 7 days. Averaging about 80g of carbs per day (all fruits/veggies) and about 125g of protein. Goal is to get protein up to 150-170g/day.

I lost 4.5 pounds over the last week, so I am already down to 174. More importantly, I feel great!

Sounds like this is working for you to.
    Im male
    6'2
    260 down 5 pounds in four days

i was 307 went to 262 on a regular diet. But i cant controll myself with bread. i also feel great. Question did you get the carb flu? Im just getting over it now strange feeling.
    Started at 307 regular diet and exercise went to 285 and stalled. Went primal and went to 227! I always was a brutish caveman now I eat like one!
    Goal weight.....?

Comment

Hey Mark,

Great job! I honestly didn't have many symptoms in the way of "carb flu" other than some interesting bowel movement for a few days. But that all seems to be over now, and I am regular once again.

Comment

Chris,
        I'm glad this is working out for you. keep up the good work and check in . Talk to you later
        Started at 307 regular diet and exercise went to 285 and stalled. Went primal and went to 227! I always was a brutish caveman now I eat like one!
        Goal weight.....?

Comment

Chris, I am happy to see that you are feeling better with such activity. I know people at the age of 35 that are feeling better that kids of 20 ( very active also ). I don`t know exactly what is the chemistry. Keep up the good work. I am also trying to lose some pounds, but don`t have time from work. Any advice how to handle with it?

Aaron,

Comment

Working...
          X