Great results for my first week.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great results for my first week.

Hi, today is the last day of my first week of primal eating and exercise and I've lost 6.5lbs! And bonus I feel a lot less bloated than before.

I started at 183 and am 5'3. I want to reduce by 50lb

What is really great is that i am currently taking prednisolone (a variant of prednisone, which is a steroid) and kind of the anti-primal drug. It makes you hungry, gain fat, change fat distribution to apple type and break down muscle and bone tissue). I've gained 3 stone due to taking pred over the last few years. The fact that I have seen results like this is really encouraging as before I was really struggling to keep the weight gain under control.

I did my first lift heavy things test yesterday and was shocked at how little i could do. I couldn't do a single press-up, dive-bomber, or pull up. So the only way is up from here! My goal now is to do 1 full pull-up and 5 full press-ups. I'll let you know when i can do that.

At then moment I am not counting anything, calories, carbs, fat etc as I don't want to get into the obsessive diet mindset. If my progess stalls I'll look more closely, but for now I am just making healthy choices. I have been photographing everything I eat on my mobile phone and uploading it to a blog so i have a photographic record and I'm finding this is bringing consciousness to the choices I make.

Anyway great to mee you all. I look forward to sharing more successes with you all.
    Last edited by Silky; 05-08-2011, 04:39 AM.
    My photo diary of my primal diet on wordpress

My primal journal on MDA.

Hi Silky! You're off to a great start.
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

Thanks

I've worked out how i add my blog to my signature now.

I know it looks like I drink a lot of tea, but i have cut down from about 10 cups a day so that is a good thing. I'm British and I (used to) shock other British people with how much tea I drank. This week I have shocked them by turning down several offers of tea. I'm also not logging water as I sip water throughout the day.
      My photo diary of my primal diet on wordpress

My primal journal on MDA.

Comment

Working...
      X