Holiday Accomplishments!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Accomplishments!

I started primal about 1 month ago, and have made it through the entire Halloween week without eating a single piece of candy!

This may not seem like a big accomplishment but I work in an office that gets a barrage of treats and candies delivered to it daily, especially during the holidays.

I figure if I post this here it will keep me accountable through Thanksgiving and Christmas! I am amazed by the lack of cravings, it hasn't even been that hard.

www.dontcallmesugar.wordpress.com

congratulations!

Comment

Keep at it, it gets easier!

Comment

Excellent! We don't go so bonkers for Halloween here, but I can certainly appreciate the temptation. I've been eating Primal for 4 weeks too and I've had the odd pang for croissants as I walk past several each day, but the thought of the after effects has been enough to keep me away!

Comment

Great Job!!! I have done pretty well this week too but today is a tough day! There is tons of candy and I also am going to a Halloween party tomorrow night...seeing your post gave me confidence to continue saying no to that sweet tooth!! I will eat some watermelon with my lunch instead of skittles!

Comment

Working...
          X