The Five Foot Nothin' Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Five Foot Nothin' Club

Seems like a lot of people have mentioned lately that they are five feet tall.

So am I!

Yay, so am I. Actually, I was told by the nurse at a physical that I'm 4'11.5" but we'll just let that go.

Comment

I like this group! I feel like a giantess at 5'4'1/2".

Comment

lol i'm a giant too at 5'4

Comment

Oh, crap, Ladies!

I feel like a Clydesdale at 5-9

:-P

Comment

we should start a club for us clydesdales

Comment

five foot nothing here.

Actually I recently measured myself with my mom and sister in a competition to see who was shortest, and I actually have 3/4 an inch over five feet, but I just say five feet. It's easier.

Mom lost by the way, by 1/4 an inch. lol She used to be 5'2" so I guess this is what I have to look forward to: shrinkage. ha

Comment

Five foot nothing here as well. UK21/2/ US5 sized feet also.

Comment

I, too, am 5'0"

Comment

5'2"! Kuno and DCKMB I have wished so many times that I could just stretch my legs about 4 inches (well, and my torso a couple of inches too I guess). I wear heels a lot though, so people tend to be surprised when I take my shoes off and I shrink by 3 inches

You are what you eat,
                    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

Comment

I've been meaning to start a similar topic.

We had a topic about us shorties not being able to loose much weight on Primal. How about we continue it here as well.

I'm 5'2" and I started eating Primal 3 months ago. During that time I haven't lost any weight at all (started with 123 but definitely had some to loose to get leaner).

Progress. I am doing Fat Fest...well, I'm just not eating any carbs at all for 2 weeks. I'm on day 5 and down 3lb.

I think it might have to do something with our hormones when we girls are a bit smaller than an average 5'4 - 5'6.

Anyone else?

Comment

5'2 here too

Comment

5'2.5" checking in. Thing is, I almost never *feel* short. Just strong.

ETA: People are almost always surprised to hear my real height. Good posture makes a HUGE difference. Stand straight, think strong, and people will see you as taller than you are.

Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

Comment

5 foot here, as well. :-)

Comment

5 foot even on my Flintstone feet (4.5 D, no arches). I joke that I am a 6 foot person with 6 A feet who got hit with a Shrinky Dink ray.

Comment

Working...
                              X