No announcement yet.

The Five Foot Nothin' Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5'2" here! Chocolatechip6- that is great that you are seeing such results from your fat fast!!!!!

Comment

I'm also a "sawn-off" at 5'3"... I'm a guy so this is REALLY short!

Comment

@chocolatechip69 -

You must mean that it's hard for you short *skinnies* to lose weight. I, on the other hand, have a good 60 lbs. left to lose, so it's a little easier for me.

I started August 1 at 200lbs and am currently about 183.

Comment

Crunchysue, awesome for you! I also have a lot to loose. I'm 5'4" and was 185 in July & now I'm down to about 160. Woohoo! I agree, though, it seems if you've got a good bit to loose, it seems to come off easier!

Comment

I'm somewhere in between. 5'3". Get called short often enough, though.

Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
            Current weight: 199
            Goal: 145

Comment

Me.. I actually think I am not quite 5 foot, as I really am only about 150cm tall. Which makes about 4 foot 11ish.

Comment

Welshcaveman

Don't know about the other gals on here but as a shortie I'd say that shortie blokes are desirable to us tiny girls. I'm so happy to finally find a guy that fits my height- a face full of chest is never great when you hug your man.

Comment

@Tishkaminx

Well, as a short muscular gal, I've always been drawn to tall skinny guys, although as a couple we look like a Q-tip next to a marble.

Comment

Tishkaminx, that is so funny!

Comment

Hi MightyMite

Funny thing is tall skinny guys seem to be attracted to me!(I think its' that 'protective thing&#39 My first two boyfriends were both 6ft 6 - so I guess we looked just as funny.

Comment

Tishkaminx, two of those over six-footers also had big ol' Mike Brady-type white boy 'fros, so make that "really big-headed frizzy Q-tip." Maybe I was trying to compensate in future offspring for body and hair type. No idea how this would have played out as I will soon appear at my 30th HS reunion and do the facepalm "Damn! I forgot to reproduce!"

Comment

thanks Tishkaminx - I'm sure I'll find a fellow shortie soon!

However, as a man, getting a faceful of chest when hugging is always a great thing...:-)

Comment

5'2" here. I have long legs and no hips, so most people think I'm taller than I am...but I would love to be just a few inches taller. sigh.

Comment

STOP WANTING TO BE TALLER SHORTIES!!!

(a short woman is petite and men like to feel like they are 'protecting' you. Tall women, like me, who tower over a man, do not make a man feel like you need his protection!)

Food for thought ;-)

Comment

Okay, I did another inventory and that 3 should be 3 frizzy Q-tips. And they all went for short Asian women (attended one wedding where they kept trying to seat me on the wrong side of the church). But my last 3 guys have all been under 5'10'' and all with crummy posture...maybe I'm trying to look taller?

Comment

Working...
                                X