Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Hi guys n girls. My name is Patty and I live in Reno. Someone on another site (Beachbody) P90X told me about this site and I came to check it out. I`ve always been interested in nutrition and trying to find the best fuel for my body. I was a practicing raw foodist for a summer and mostly vegetarian except for sashimi, I love sashimi! While I felt pretty good it was very hard to maintain and expensive if I wanted to get creative. In reading through this site I haven`t stubled upon percentages regarding fats, proteins and carbs. I keep a daily food log on Nutrimirror and I`d like to change my percentage values. I want to shed bodyfat ....I`m at about 19% now.....Any takers?? I love nutrition people...I don`t understand why EVERYONE isn`t into this sort of thing
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

I'm sure that someone could chime in with some information on drastically reducing your BF, but I treat the diet more as a health endeavor above all else. The rockin' body is just a warmly welcomed side-effect.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkadelic Flash View Post
      I'm sure that someone could chime in with some information on drastically reducing your BF, but I treat the diet more as a health endeavor above all else. The rockin' body is just a warmly welcomed side-effect.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.
      I totally agree My number 1 priority is the health aspect. I`m not looking for anything drastic....I`m 46 and drastic is not what I`m after lol. That being said I would however like my jello jigglers to melt away. I do resistance training and I want to see my muscles!! lol. I`m sure I`ll enjoy my stay
      "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
      www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

Working...
      X