Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aila says hello!

Hi Folks,

I have been a longtime lurker, finally committed to the journey on 12/1/10. I've started a journal to keep me accountable, at:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journey

Looking forward to meeting you!
    50 yo single mom
    5'3"
    Primal since 12/1/2010. Now Whole30ing until I feel WHOLE again, my goals are no longer scale-related.

Aila's Primal Journey

"If I cling to circumstances, I could claim to be not responsible. Only she who says she did not choose is the loser in the end." Adrienne Rich

Welcome.Good luck Aila.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Megalodon!
      50 yo single mom
      5'3"
      Primal since 12/1/2010. Now Whole30ing until I feel WHOLE again, my goals are no longer scale-related.

Aila's Primal Journey

"If I cling to circumstances, I could claim to be not responsible. Only she who says she did not choose is the loser in the end." Adrienne Rich

Comment

Best of luck, Aila! Sounds like you're on the right path and going strong already.

Hmmm, I think I need to join you in making a more concerted commitment. These last few days of non-Primal (rather high carb/Christmas foods) eating have reminded me just how much better I feel when I stick with the healthy basics and keep away from the slippery edge of the downward-spiraling sugar vortex!

I wish you every success.
        I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.

Oscar Wilde

Comment

Thanks, Sigi! Well, I have to say that the turn of the year really does work for me in terms of renewed commitment And remembering how much better I feel is good incentive!

Much success to you, too!!
          50 yo single mom
          5'3"

Aila's Primal Journey

Comment

Working...
          X