Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I'm 54 started now low to no carbs a little over two weeks ago trying to go keto not sure if I'm doing it right because I gained pounds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Hi there

I am 60 years old and am from Port Elizabeth, South Africa.

I am so happy I found this forum!

I am moving over from low carb to paleo and hope to live this amazing lifestyle for good.

I still battle with binges (am a sugar and carb addict).

Sent from my SM-N920C using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• I am 33. On day 7 of the 21 day challenge currently and loving my new found primal-ness

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Thanks for this forum! I have been reading through the links provided and starting to incorporate some of the fitness suggestions especially. I have always belonged to a gym but am loving walking and hiking more...I look forward to interacting with the group!

Comment

• Day one, think I can do this, happy black coffee is on the ok list. Body is sluggish, toxic and protesting at my bad choices so here goes !!

Comment

• Hello Everyone ! I'm not a newbie but its been long I haven't logged in. Its good to be back

Comment

• Hi, I'm quite new to this lifestyle and this site although I have followed Paleo style eating a couple of years ago. I'm generally a low carb fan and since reading a couple of Mark's books I've made some healthy changes to my lifestyle and the way I do things although the weekends keep coming around, things slip so I'm not quite there yet.

Rich.

Comment

• I also have tried Paleo and it is a good diet - tried LCHF diet and as I learn about Primal I understand lifestyle choices and health all are connected to how we live and what we do day to day. Just learning about Primal to incorporate and change my life to what it is supposed to be.

Comment

• as always!

Comment

Working...
                    X