Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone, I'm new to this site, I am a heavy smoker, I want to quit smoking,But I cannot.
    I'm often on the Internet looking for cheap cigarettes, in order to save money. I find this good site: Cheap Newport Cigarettes Coupons Online Store
    a few weeks ago,I buy Newport Menthol Cigarettes from here,taste very good,very nice,now everyone can visit here to experience it.

Comment

• come here,I am very happy!!!!!

Comment

• Thant for these threads. I am new in this. And need more information.

Comment

• Hi

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• What?!!! that is the best news! good for you. I just joined today. Not sure how old this post is, but do you mind sharing if you continued to eat primal?

Comment

• I'm trying to follow the primal blueprint and admire Mark's work a lot but I am also looking for other step-by-step guides to fix my gut. Does anyone have experience of other gut-healing diets? I am following gutgeek.com for now and so far his advice is working well for me. I follow him in Social Media and subscribed with his newsletter but maybe you all have other sites too for me?

Comment

• New member very excited!!!!!💪💪💪💪💪💪💪

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• Water is also important in being primal and I suggest you to try the BIOCERA Alkaline Antioxidant Stick. Its great in restoring your body's pH balance and it does not worsen your state if you're acidic. Its a great antioxidant as well. Visit Biocera | Change Your Water. Change Your Life for more information about their product and its benefits.

Comment

• Well

If you began some diet the only thing you should remember, that your health is top priority.

Comment

• Hola.

www.cheveretours.com.au

Comment

• Hi, I'm brand new to the primal lifestyle and have only just read Marks book so haven't yet implemented all the principles, just starting!! My reason for going this is long term health, I have lost loved ones to crazy illnesses in the last 6 years and have one currently fighting cancer and I want to make decisions based on the long term effects on my health and well being as I age!

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

• check out the books on this site

Comment

• Hey all new to the world of Primal but like what I here and have read. My health was on a questionable decline so I decided to become active within my life and respect my body. We all have our reasons for doing what needs to be done and I found mine.

Truth be told I have a lot to learn and apply in the food department.

Here's a bit about myself In the past I've been the guy who followed what everyone else did and got by with minimal effort but alas I know life doesn't reward those who don't help themselves. My intentions are to become the best role model I can for my family thru my efforts. Within my journey I hope to help motivate my family to do the same as it keeps me motivated.

Comment

• You are clearly happy with the cholesterol results despite the fact that they are higher than ideal norms (only the HDL seems good) or have they all dropped from a higher value, hence you're joy ?
                              I started the primal plan specifically to reduce my cholesterol, although my HDL was good at 78. After 4 weeks, my blood tests showed an increase in overall cholesterol of 10% and in LDL of 20%; the HDL stayed unchanged at 78. I am not happy and would like to talk to Mark or one of his experts about this; how do I do this ? I am new to blogging etc and completely out of my depth being a "slightly" senior citizen. Grateful for any guidance you could give.

Comment

• Why are you trying to lower cholesterol ?

Comment

Working...
                                X