primal diet for gastroparesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primal diet for gastroparesis

hi all, i recently tried a version of the primal diet and found that it really helped me with my stomach disease: gastroparesis. alas due to the inherent randomness of the disease things didn't go perfectly, but this time i plan to stick to it as i can't expect it all to be cured and perfect in one go i live in the netherlands and don't know of anyone else doing this diet - so any online support is certainly welcome

What is Gastroparesis?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastroparesis

Best of luck to you,
    Grizz

Comment

thank you the wikipedia page explains a lot about gastroparesis. basically its slow stomach emptying and in my case i just have *a lot* of trouble keeping down solid foods, but the primal diet - with modifications - seems to help the basic dietary advice for gastroparesis is: low fat, low fiber, high carb tiny meals spread throughout the day. however grains and high carb really don't work for me so that's how i came across PB. i'll first start with the diet part and if i can get my energy up then add more exercise.

Comment

If you start to find troubles then be sure to ask. If the PB isn't perfect there are many other foods that can be cut out that may cause problems.
        A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

Working...
        X