Just starting in Buffalo Ny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just starting in Buffalo Ny

Hi my name is Jill. I'm 30 years old. I'm an ex figure competitor. I've always had food issues. This summer was probably the roughest for me. I gained 40 pounds in 3 months. I've done some research about the primal diet/paleo and I like what I see. I start my adventure tomorrow .....very excited...I think this is perfect for me )
    Last edited by MissJill422; 10-17-2010, 09:26 AM.

Best of luck, MissJill.

Comment

Welcome!

I'm just a few hours east of you, near Corning & Elmira.

Comment

Thanks Diana....yea that's not far at all

Comment

Welcome fellow New Yorker. I'm in Syracuse (formerly of Rochester). I hope you have a lot of success.
          My weak attempt at a journal:http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35809.html

M/30y/190#

Comment

Welcome to the boards
            My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Just wanted to pop in and say hi, and welcome. I am from Syracuse NY so we are all pretty close. Hey crazy weather today eh? Snow, hail, sun!
              I am not fully primal at this point, trying out recipes, getting my footing with stuff my family will be happy eating so I don't have to cook 2 meals.
              Nice to meet you all!

Comment

Welcome splunky It's only been a week but I'm loving the diet. I'm sure you will too!

Comment

Working...
                X