New primal in Melbourne FL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New primal in Melbourne FL

Hey all. Going primal to lose weight and get back in shape. My friend Russ and I did a contest of primal vs. cal restriction to see who could become skinnier the fastest. We're real close but he gets to eat steak and eggs and I eat garbage, so I called the contest and switched to his lifestyle. Been primal a week so far and steadily losing weight like I was previously.

Hey Jon!!! Welcome!... We all figured (hoped?) you would 'convert' :-P... hahaha... Good luck and Grok On!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Hi, Jon! Welcome to the tribe!
      Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
      Current weight: 199
      Goal: 145

Comment

Originally posted by Fatkid View Post
        Hey Jon!!! Welcome!... We all figured (hoped?) you would 'convert' :-P... hahaha... Good luck and Grok On!!!
        hahaha yea Russ has been pushing it for months. toruring me by eating steak and losing weight. I tried to torture him by eating bread in front of him, but it just doesnt have the same effect =D

let me know when we're doing another Grokfeast too!

Comment

By the way... does anyone in Central Florida want/need a kitten? I have a little rescued feral...she's socializing nicely. About 3 months old. Cream colored lynx point with blue eyes... I already have four cats!

Comment

I'm guessing it's frowned upon to eat cats soooo... lo siento ... :-P...

and Jon...where's the avatar?... I mean...I know Grok 'represents' us all but come on!
            sigpic

Comment

No problemo! Si, la gatita no es la comida! LOL.

Comment

I have a snake big enough to eat a small cat . . . . is that frowned upon?
                Starting Weight : 338lbs 6/11/2010
                Current Weight: 266lbs
                High-school Weight: 235lbs
                Goal: ????

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  I have a snake big enough to eat a small cat . . . . is that frowned upon?
                  Yes. For this particular little girl. Heh. Go find your own ferals!

Comment

maybe the cat could eat the snake?...
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X