English Grokette here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Grokette here!

Hi! I'm from Worcester in England and have been following MDA for some time. I bought Mark's book when it was first published. I never fully bought CW in the first place and have never bought anything low fat. However I've only really recently got my head around eating additional fat (except butter and cooking stuff) during the last few months so I guess they got to me that way lol!

I have been lurking and reading readers' journals and such and I look forward to meeting you all

welcome and enjoy !

Comment

Welcome!
      Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Welcome, Lindsey

Comment

Omghimum xd
            Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

Hi sweetie! Glad to see you're here

Comment

Hey Lindsey.
                Nice to find someone else here thats local :-)

Comment

Welcome! Will be looking for your posts.
                  This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
                  Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Comment

Working...
                  X