Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Acceptable Food?

Hello All,

I am sorry if this has been discussed before.....

I have read Mark's book and in I believe Chapter 5 he discusses some foods that are acceptable. With fruit he talks about berries primarily.

I was wondering if there is a list on the site of acceptable foods? Which fruits, veggies, nuts, meats, etc?

Thanks in advance.

Drew

There's no hard and fast list of "acceptable food" since what's "acceptable" for you may or may not be "acceptable" for someone with different goals on the other side of the planet. And what is meant by "acceptable"? Optimal primal fare or stuff that's not going to kill you but ain't going to get you stronger either?

Comment

Page 268
      Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
      Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Comment

Sorry. By acceptable, I meant Optimal Primal fare. Those foods that are "THE BEST" Primal foods. Not the acceptable in small doses.

Comment

Drew,
          Mark a MANY posts on his blog about ideal primal foods. Learn to use his Search Function and you can get food articles on almost any subject.

Here is a sample of great articles, from a search of "definitive:"
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/categ...initive-guide/

I also have many of Mark's food links organized in my Research link below.

Also do a Google search of Low Carb Foods and Low Carb Recipes and you will get a list of hundreds of thousands to choose from.

Best health to all,
          Grizz

Comment

Working...
          X