Californian ready to go Primal!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Californian ready to go Primal!

I actually have a biological background, and this makes sense to me. I know I feel better and fuller on a low carb diet, but even low carb diets encourage too much processed crap. I'm looking forward to success.
    Christine
    Wag more, bark less

Welcome, and good luck!!

Comment

Welcome!
      Liz.

Zone diet on and off for several years....worked, but too much focus on exact meal composition
      Primal since July 2010...skinniest I've ever been and the least stressed about food

Comment

Hi from Sacramento!
        Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Happy to be here!

A couple days down and still trying to get used to the extra fat - but ironically I logged my food on Sparkpeople and I'm well within my range and I'm not hungry. Gotta love it! Dropped 4 pounds between yesterday and today - but that was a bit of bloat. I'm figuring the rest of the week will really tell me - can I get below this plateau?
          Christine
          Wag more, bark less

Comment

Working...
          X