Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Now!!

Hey!

I am Mace a 34 y/o truck driver. I have been lurking for a while and have started to transition to the PB lifestyle, still don't know to what extent yet. I love meat, but there are few veggies I will eat. So I am going to try it out and see how things go!!

Welcome and good luck!

Comment

good luck!! i'm sure you'll do great;-)
      Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

Good luck! Start with those veggies you like and as time changes so will your taste buds! Also, even though a lot of members on here don't advocate a lot of fruit consumption--if you're having a hard time with veggies, don't be scared of fruit! It's a far better choice than bread/pasta/rice/hi-ho's

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I'm with you on the veggies thing, but here's what I've found: since giving up grains, starches and sugars I'm finding that I'm enjoying vegetables more than I ever have. Start with a one or two you find tolerable and build some recipes around those and then branch out from there. Keep in mind that any vegetable cooked in bacon grease suddenly improves!

Comment

Originally posted by Piscator View Post
            Welcome to the forum. I'm with you on the veggies thing, but here's what I've found: since giving up grains, starches and sugars I'm finding that I'm enjoying vegetables more than I ever have. Start with a one or two you find tolerable and build some recipes around those and then branch out from there. Keep in mind that any vegetable cooked in bacon grease suddenly improves!
            I agree. I always loved all veggies, but now I crave them.

Remember Mace, you can pile on the butter and cook them with bacon. :-)
            Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedonist View Post
              I agree. I always loved all veggies, but now I crave them.

Remember Mace, you can pile on the butter and cook them with bacon. :-)
              I love this thought! Everything taste better with butter!! Its kinda hard to retrain your line of thinking about the whole diet thing.

Comment

Working...
              X