No announcement yet.

Greetings from Downunder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mog stick with it .... i think its easy to get lost in the day to day " i must lose i must lose" thing and forget its about the destination not the journey....

Comment

Very true! I guess its just disheartening to compare how good I am being now with how bad I was then, so if nothing seems to be changing the temptation to cheat is amplified because being SO good doesn't appear to make a difference. But I will keep at it, there more than the weight loss factor...

Comment

With this beautiful spring weather, how can you fail to get outside, smile and enjoy the primal goodness. That's gotta help get you through the challenging moments. I love Sydney
        Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

Hi Neil -- Thanks again for the encouraging words!! I am still pretty stunned that I managed that half marathon and had such fun doing it. I've now posted a picture in my journal, and that shows how chuffed I really am-- aging female self-consciousness over cr*p photo loses out big time to thrill of medal around neck :-)

Comment

good on you mate, i was down under for six months astrila sure is a beatiful country.

Comment

I'm from Sydney too..I've been eating more primal over the last couple of weeks but my true starting date will be tomorrow...I have a thing about having to start things on the first of the month...am looking forward to daylight savings and evening runs

Comment

hello and welcome .. im literally 3 weeks in
                agree cant wait for daylight savings ..
                if yr not a member already there is a Australian Grp - look under grps ..
                where bouts in Sydney town are you ?

Comment

Thanks I joined the group

I'm living in the inner west of Sydney.

Comment

good for u .. inner west .. lovely .. i love glebe and newtown ... im currently lower north shore ...

Comment

Working...
                    X