Hi there

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there

Hi there, my friend Hazyjane is a member here and introduced me to PB. I'm not new to a primal type diet- used to eat raw primal, paleo, raw vegan etc; PB seems balanced and I look forward to reading other's success stories.

Welcome, Primallady! That's exactly why I chose to follow MDA vs the other ones...balance. It just makes more sense.
    Starting Weight/BMI: 184/29.7
    Current Weight/BMI: 130 /21.0
    Ultimate Goal: 125/18

Comment

Welcome
      Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Always interesting to hear about the information trail that lead people to primal.
        "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

Primallady is seriously one of the smartest (and most experienced) people I know when it comes to nutrition. I can't thank her enough for all the info she's given me:-)
          xoxo
          Last edited by hazyjane; 09-08-2010, 02:19 PM.
          http://www.prettyinprimal.blogspot.com

Comment

Cool. It will be nice to have her in here then.

Comment

Welcome Primallady. We look forward to hearing your thoughts on our musings.

Comment

Aww thanks Hazyjane and everyone else. Yeah, I've been at this a long time LOL- learnt some lessons along the way. I feel best eating very limited starches, limited fruit (berries) and wild meat and locally grown veggies. I have a freezer full of wild (hunted) game and the hunter is providing us with more.
                Elk is my favorite and feels best for my body. I might be trying some bear meat out this season as well.

Comment

Working...
                X