Spain

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spain

I feel so distant from you guys, you all seem to be based in the US, or maybe the UK a few. Are there any groks living over here in Spain? I'm in Madrid. If there are many of us we could do a meet up, or a group work out.

I'm not up there, but I am in spirit- I am half Basque :-)
    If I were, I'd happily stop in! Good luck!

Comment

almost!! lol. I hope there are some primals in Spain

Comment

Sorry...I am in Austria.
        M

Comment

There do seem to be a few people sprinkled around the world. Just haven't heard of anyone in Madrid

Comment

Got back from a weeks break in Nerja (about 60k east of Malaga ) on Saturday,i introduced friends there to PB so hopefully it will catch on in Spain.

Keep spreading the word.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by megalodon View Post
              Got back from a weeks break in Nerja (about 60k east of Malaga ) on Saturday,i introduced friends there to PB so hopefully it will catch on in Spain.

Keep spreading the word.
              I was just down in Malaga about a week ago. Yeah I do try to spread the word, I have a few close friends switching to it!!

Comment

Im in Madrid too!! Happy to see that i'm not alone too.. I was feeling kinda lonely seeign that almost everybody here is from UK or oversea ...

Comment

My husband is from Spain (Granada) and is doing the 30-day challenge with me. However, we live in California at the moment so unfortunately you won't get a workout buddy from him for a while!

Comment

I travel to Madrid to do work with Telefonica on occassion. I will let you know the next time I head out there.
                    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Oh... i noticed this reply so late!
                      Thank you, is so difficult to find primal people around here ><...........

Comment

Hey Girls and guys,

I'm also in Madrid and Primal are you still here?!

ZoŽ

Comment

Working...
                        X