Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

g'day! paleo eater and primal mover from down under....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g'day! paleo eater and primal mover from down under....

g'day all!

just like to say a big hello to everyone. ive been on the paleo diet now for about 20 days, and im really noticing a change in energy levels, fitness and overall health.... quite amazing actually...

its actually a funny story on how i came across paleo - as ive been looking to put on lean muscle mass (as i surf a fair bit) and was reading all these insane kind of diets on a number of fitness forums...

and then i came across paleo - and everything just clicked.

primal was my new religion. food, activity, health everything i just re-assessed and it made me realise - that yes things can be this easy and this much fun....

so im loving the new outlook - and i guess the new way of living.... when i talk about it with friends i say "it just makes sense!" "no calorie counting, eating awesome meals... who wouldnt want to try or do this!?"

so when i found mark's daily apple, ive been devouring all the information on here... and bought his cookbook....

looking forward to continuing the primal movement...

cheers,

onawave....

Hello from another down under!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45312.html[SIGPIC]

Comment

hey mate! welcome to the community!

come out hang with the rest of us aussies at our Primal Australia Group
      - Follow me on Twitter | Read my blog! - www.PaleOZ.com -

Free Robb Wolf Paleo Meal Generator for iPhone
      IF Timer - The Original Intermittent Fasting iPhone App

Comment

Hey, welcome. Where do you surf?

You will love it here.

Comment

Hey! Welcome to the MDA Forum! Glad to hear you have already fallen in love with the primal lifestyle after 3 weeks! Good luck with your continued journey!!
          Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
            Hey, welcome. Where do you surf?

You will love it here.
            i live in the northern beaches. so around the manly area typically.... good times indeed....

Comment

Originally posted by paleo_rob View Post
              hey mate! welcome to the community!

come out hang with the rest of us aussies at our Primal Australia Group
              group joined!

looks good!

Comment

G'day mate,

Another surfer from over on the lefthand side of the country (Perth)..

Read MDA and reading his book and like you said it makes sense, following PB's guides I have shed a few more kegs in the last week or so... need to lose a few more so i can get back on my shortboard...

Cheers
                "Times fun when you are having Flies" Kermit the frog

Comment

Hey onawave, I'm lower north shore too so we should share info! If you can't find good meat, there is a good 'organic' butcher in Neutral Bay I highly recommend. If you can recommend a good place to buy organic fruit and veg, pls let me know. Cheers, Mog

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
                    Hey onawave, I'm lower north shore too so we should share info! If you can't find good meat, there is a good 'organic' butcher in Neutral Bay I highly recommend. If you can recommend a good place to buy organic fruit and veg, pls let me know. Cheers, Mog
                    mog: frenches forest farmers markets is the best on the north shore. not only great quality meats, but also lots of organic vegies and other good stuff.......

check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWZI44Gw8oY for a bit of a review (i train with those guys)

Comment

Originally posted by onawave View Post
                      i live in the northern beaches. so around the manly area typically.... good times indeed....
                      Im from south sydney. Campbelltown...

Question:

hitting the wall on my interval runs at the 30minute mark out of the 40-45minutes. Training at 75%max HR (max HR is 198)
                      Already relatively lean, small pouch of "maybe cortisol related" on lower abs but need energy...thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                      X