Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from College Station, Texas! Any Primal Aggies out there?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from College Station, Texas! Any Primal Aggies out there?!

Hey! My name is Michael, I'm new to these forums but i've been a fan of the site for a few months. I've been reading the primal blueprint and I love what it is about. It has really opened my eyes to take a look at my life and re-define what is a priority and what is not. I'm sure i'm not the only one who has had a similar revelation. I've been eating paleo/primal (90%) for about 8weeks and have noticed a big difference in my energy levels and general mood. I've also lost 15lbs on top of feeling awesome! I'm a believer in this lifestyle and I try to live it everyday! I look forward to meeting people with similar mindsets to myself and learning more about primal life!

Before I go, if there are any Aggies out there, living in college station, email me! I'm always looking for workout partners!

Take care,

Michael
    Texas A&M '13

Howdy! I'm class of '04, but not in College Station any more. Enjoy your time there, it's not the same out in the real world
    My wife and I have our own humble food blog. Not 100% primal, but we try to keep it interesting.
    www.fatandflour.com

Comment

Howdy! I'm gonna try and get the most out of my time here!

Comment

Working...
      X