Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this similar to Atkins?

Hi friends,
    Can someone tell me the difference between Primal living and the Atkins diet? Thanks! I am having the hardest time being successful for just one day....such weak willpower, ugh!

Keep trying and keep reading Primal 101 or the Primal Blueprint. Primal should not be that hard if you are doing it right.

Good luck. Others will explain the difference better than I could.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Primal is much, much older!
      activate the rhythm, the rhythm that has always been within

Comment

If it's the "no sugar, no grains," that's hard for you, you may be more successful doing it the way I did - although it took me three years to figure it out! Adding lots of fat & protein FIRST made my blood sugar roller coaster & carb cravings taper down enough that I was able, after a few months, to let go of the grains & sugars with little fanfare. I was not successful until I did that.
        5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
        Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
        Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
        Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
        ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-b...nswers/#atkins
          Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

Working...
          X