PB in the Midwest?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Tara Tootie,

Ohio native here too, I actually went to UD for a bit a couple years ago...I'm over in Marietta now though.

My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Funkadelic Flash,

That would be totally sweet. I'll keep it in mind and bump this thread back to the top when it gets warmer.

Comment

@namasteak My girlfriend and I are new to PB and living in Metro Detroit. We head to Pinckney alot, which is close to Ann Arbor. We go there for hikes/paddling/camping at the Pinckney Recreation Area. Once you get settled in, give a holler -- we love gettin out there on Saturdays!

Comment

Minnesota! It would be fun to do something in Minneapolis/St. Paul this summer. It's a pretty good middle ground for Iowa/Wisconsin/Dakotas people, right?

Comment

Twin Cities would be fun and convenient. 'Course I live here, so I'm biased!

Comment

YYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH Minne-snow-ta! How about this weather? :P

Comment

@ Tim I go to Marquette University in Milwaukee, but My home is da chicago 'burbs

Comment

@Trau Sounds great! We are planning on being there in early June to get settled a bit before grad school starts in July

Comment

I just registered for the forum though I'm not new to MDA or low carb/primal nutrition -- just wanted to say hello from eastern Iowa.

Comment

I just registered for the forum though I'm not new to MDA or low carb/primal nutrition -- just wanted to say hello from eastern Iowa.

Comment

I'm in Sioux Falls, SD. Anyone here who has said they live in Minnesota, Iowa or close to; please email me so we can exchange contact info and hope to plan a get together.

jpickett1968@gmail.com

Thanks!

Comment

I'm loving the way this is turning out. there's got to be more people in the midwest. I would be all for a meeting in Minneapolis/St. Paul this spring/summer.

Keep your eyes peeled for this thread to get bumped up to the top.

Comment

Royal Oak in the Metro Detroit area. Cool to see Namasteak and Trau are fellow local PB'ers.

Comment

Working...
                            X