Hello from Arizona...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Arizona...

Been lurking around here for the last few months but finally got around to registering (in preparation for September's 30-day challenge)

Got my wife interested in following the PB for 30 days (she's fed up with all other weight-loss efforts) and I'm excited I will have a partner to get-r-done...

I'm 33, married just over 7 years and have a son turning 6 later this month...

Glad to be here!
    Meet up with me at either @crzydjm or Facebook

My Primal Journal

Good to see you! Always great to see someone else in AZ. Awesome that you and your wife are going to tackle PB together-- you're both going to be so glad you did!

Comment

Hi,

Also from the desert SW. I agree, it is really good that you both will be doing it together. Also, good to prep for the challenge. Now would be a good time to slowly start eliminating some things from your diet and house, like grains. That way when Sept. comes around it will be a easier. Good luck.

Comment

Nice to meet you both! Sorry for just now responding; I just woke up (currently on midshift)

@Cosima - we are southeast of Tucson; where are you?
        @Roberta - yep, my wife is already getting rid of bread and not buying anymore

My Primal Journal

Comment

Welcome! Best of luck in Sept. I'm from the desert SW too, but Albuquerque, like Roberta. Gawd I miss the Southwest. Way too humid here in MN around this time of year.

Comment

hi there and welcome;-)
            Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

I'm in Chandler, just south of Phoenix. You're southeast of Tucson... Is that near Bisbee? Or do I have my directions wrong (as usual)?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-in-MN View Post
                Welcome! Best of luck in Sept. I'm from the desert SW too, but Albuquerque, like Roberta. Gawd I miss the Southwest. Way too humid here in MN around this time of year.
                I would love to see the lushness of MN.. ah the grass is always greener, ha ha.. I have to admit the humidity would probably kill me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosima View Post
                  I'm in Chandler, just south of Phoenix. You're southeast of Tucson... Is that near Bisbee? Or do I have my directions wrong (as usual)?
                  Nope; you've got it! We are in Sierra Vista

My Primal Journal

Comment

All you frying pan landers need to get it up to Flagstaff before the ice queen blows her tune. It's beautiful this time of year, get hiking.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Rivera View Post
                      All you frying pan landers need to get it up to Flagstaff before the ice queen blows her tune. It's beautiful this time of year, get hiking.
                      It'll take me awhile to hike from SV up to Flagstaff

My Primal Journal

Comment

Too funny, Dan, we're heading up tomorrow! Great minds think alike.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-in-MN View Post
                          I'm originally from Nebraska (born and raised) but left at 18 for the Navy and haven't been back since

My Primal Journal

Comment

Working...
                          X