Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grokin' in Canada, pacific coast style

Greetings.

I've been LC for more than a decade (with mixed success as life threw things at me, such as an accelerated menopause) and moving to 'natural' fats and meats for the last year or two.

Life is still throwing curve balls, but the eating quality is under control, and it is good .

I guess I'm pretty much *mostly* primal LC, still leery of concentrated sugars, no matter the source (honey, most fruits).

I'm a trained cook and a trained geek, so life gets interesting now and then.

Welcome!!!
    The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

Comment

Where in Canada?

Comment

Victoria, BC here. Would love to get some conversations going with other people following primal life style on Vancouver Island!

~Leanne
        The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

Comment

Originally posted by Leanne View Post
          Victoria, BC here. Would love to get some conversations going with other people following primal life style on Vancouver Island!

~Leanne
          Victoria, BC as well...just starting the primal lifestyle :-) Have a lot to read still...

Comment

I am just getting into Primal. The organic, non-processed, back to our roots approach appeals to me. In the past I have had good result from low carb, but did not like how processed substitutes were encouraged by other diets like Atkins etc. Natural and preventative health are huge interests for me.
            The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

Comment

Hey!

I'm in Victoria B.C. as well. I wonder if we couldn't start establishing some sort of group here in town? Thoughts? Would love a 'real-life' forum to discuss Primal pursuits.

Chrissie

Comment

Working...
              X