Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vancouver Primals?

Anyone else from Vancouver here?

I would be interested in starting a small primal group here with a view to buying meat in bulk (whole cows, pigs etc.) for discounted pricing, and perhaps even having a primal potluck a couple times a year.

Please reply here or email me - cemdev *at* gmail -dot- com

Victoria here. Looking for others on the southern part of the island or Vancouver area people interested in chatting about PB and health. Do you ever get to the island? Get togethers would be fun.

~Leanne
    The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

Comment

I'm a vancouverite.

I'd love a meetup. Either of you close to vancouver?

Comment

Victoria!

Victoria here, keep me posted on possible meet ups! I'm totally up for it!

Comment

Victoria here as well :-)

Comment

oh, totally missed these replies! 2 vancouverites and 3 from victoria. it's a start!

i'd really love to connect over a primal pot-luck or something similar. i'm working on a couple of friends too to expand the local tribe.

Comment

bump

Comment

Victoria!

Comment

Now I'm mad I didn't think to search before the bump. Vancouver now, lived in Victoria for years. I would meet up - I like people! Good work cemdev. I think this is a great idea. Do other local members like riding bikes? If so, I have a few good ideas already...

Comment

Working...
                  X