I've been gone awhile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been gone awhile

Hi All! I am back to get my life where it should be. I was doing great back in late 2013 and then got pregnant with oir first child. I used it as an excuse to eat whatever I wanted and man did it take a toll on me. I had lost 50lbs before getting pregnant and gained 65lbs by delivery day. After our daughter was born I was a wreck I suffered from postpartum depression and had a baby that never ever slept. She had a milk protein intolerance and awful acid reflux. Still it got easier and I kind of went back to being primal maybe 80/20 and was down 40lbs when she was 11 months old. Then a week before her first birthday we found out I was pregnant again!! Total surprise, freaking shocked! This was August 2015. I have birth to our son in April he is 3 moths old today. I gained another 45lbs while pregnant and have only lost 5lbs so far. But this is my new beginning I want to be a strong healthy Mama my kids can be proud of. I want to run, jump and climb with them. I will do this! No more excuses life is too short and children grow up too fast! I am ready!!!

Welcome back. Glad you remembered us.
    Stop by to visit at http://primalways.net
    Old Paths ... New Journeys

Comment

Welcome back! I'm newly back to primal myself. I just gave birth to my 4th in June. She is 5 weeks old. Good luck to you in your journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Comment

Thank you John! PrimalKT wow #4 I don't know how you do it! Good luck with your new addition!

Comment

Welcome back! I also just decided to jump back in today after a long absence. I can't wait to start working on my diet and lifestyle again. Congrats on the newest little one!

Comment

Working...
          X