No announcement yet.

Boarfest 2010: Northeast Primal Gathering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like an awesome event! If I live anywhere near that (and it wasn't so close to Sturgis week) I'd be all over it.
    http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

Hopefully next year!

Things are rolling along. Got info & prices for the potties. Planning on making a bunch of kombucha (I think I have my ferment times figured out finally) and hopefully I'll get enough eggs pickled too. Dad scored a big plastic tub for water, so we've got the burn pits and the water tub now. Gotta get the price on the roaster from the butcher. Should be ordering Mr Piggy in the next couple weeks!

Oh, and Batty's working on a KILLER t-shirt design, so if anybody wants t-shirts you'll be able to order them online soon! I'm going el cheapo on them so y'all can afford them.

Comment

Ok, here's where we're at...

Potty is ordered. Boar will be ordered this week. Smallest we can get is 100-150 lbs. Since it's a small turnout, there WILL be leftovers. Be prepared to take some home!

The Amish lost their main buyer, so if you want goat milk, let me know. They've got a surplus right now. Eggs will be a-plenty. Venison for dinner Friday night. Trips to the greenhouse any time before Sunday. (Amish don't do business on Sunday.)

AND...

Batty fashioned some FAB t-shirts (and other goodies!)
        http://www.zazzle.com/boarfest

I'm totally getting a souvinir, besides all the pics of us rockin' cool Primals.

Comment

This sounds like a great event. Wish I could make it but it's a bit far. Maybe next year though ... my husband, although not primal diet wise would love to play with primitive weapons. Maybe if I tell him that's what I want for my birthday next year ;-) (August child here).

Comment

There WILL be a Boarfest next year- likely the same weekend, so anyone who can't make it this year... PLAN AHEAD! This year is sort of a trial run. Next year will be bigger and better for sure.

Comment

damn, i thought those magnets were frisbees...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                Batty fashioned some FAB t-shirts (and other goodies!)
                http://www.zazzle.com/boarfest
                Way awesome - nice job batty! I just ordered a T and an apron; still hoping to be able to stop by for a while on Saturday! Going to try to time it for boar-time...

Comment

I can't wait til payday (Friday) so I can order my shirt! I love the apron idea. How cool is that?

Aww, MeatMe... a frizbee would be ideal wouldn't it?

Comment

That's one cool shirt!
                    You'll never see the light if you're in someone else's shadow, or said another way, life is like a dog sled team, if you're not the lead dog, the scenery never changes

Comment

my band is getting frisbee's screen printed for about $1 each, ill get the info
                      sigpic

Comment

Sa-weet!

Comment

http://www.pinnaclepromotions.com/pr...ee/1538/12936/

looks like its a $50 setup fee to have the screen made for printing, then a buck and change for each frisbee
                          sigpic

Comment

Haha... I wonder what I would do with 200 frizbees. That's like a lifetime supply x20.

Comment

mark should sell PB frisbees
                              sigpic

Comment

I want to move to the northeast...

WILD BOAR????? I want to try boar sooooooooooooooo bad! I am a huge lost fan....
                                Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X