Improved Metnal Clarity and Focus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Improved Metnal Clarity and Focus

It's taken about a year for me to really notice the difference but since going paelo/primal, my mental sharpness is at an all time high. I remember things better, come up with better ideas at work, just "get things" better... it's hard to explain... like the cloudiness is gone. I read this was going to happen but maybe you could make a topic about how, why, etc this happens.
    Thanks.

Arthur

This is another unexpected benefit I love about primal living!

Comment

Especially in the midst of intermittent fasts. I get so focused and productive people think I'm on something.

Comment

I lol'd at the thread title.

Irony can be funny.

(j/k!)

Comment

where the heck is the spell check button?

Comment

Originally posted by Bane View Post
            I lol'd at the thread title.

Irony can be funny.

(j/k!)
            lol, you sure about that metnal clarity thing? haha, just kidding. It truly is amazing how well i can focus, and i too find that IF makes it more pronounced,
            "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Comment

I agree with what you said about clarity. I noticed it too, but I have just had a weekend with too many carbs and I feel distinctly foggy headed again. I am right back on track today so hopefully I will be back to normal soon.
              My website: http://www.shoppinganywhere.net/

Comment

Working...
              X