Wiping your ass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiping your ass

Hey Mark.... I bet Grok didn't wipe his ass.... why should I?

This is what happens when alcohol and stupidity mix. That or just lots and lots of stupidity.
    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

LOL.

I'm betting Grok did wipe his bum. Reason being- and anyone who has ever not done a good job knows this- a dirty bum is an itchy bum.
      High Weight: 225
      Weight at start of Primal: 189
      Current Weight: 174
      Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

Comment

Toooo much whiskey.....
        Sent from my GT-I9505 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

experiment time!

get drunk, don't wipe

when sober, notice the smell hanging around your assal region
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

While apparently this thread was started while under the influence. the OP is likely right. Grok likely squatted and washed his backside like is still done in a lot of countries. And I have worked in some of those countries and been left with no choice but to attempt to do the same.

Apparently squatting, doing your business and cleaning yourself up, requires something called "coordination" which is not (apparently) in my genetics. To say my attempts to do this was comical would be an understatement and best if nothing else is said about those attempts.

I'm fully into the primal living thing. I seldom use a lot of the modern conveniences that normally used such as AC, heaters, etc. I'm barefoot most of the time and my SO says that I'm pretty much an unwashed heathen (but she said that before I started doing the primal thing).

But I'll keep my sit-down toilet.....besides, you ever tried to read, crap and squat at the same time? I'd never get any new reading done.
            Randal
            AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
            Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
            http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

I guess walking around smelling of a dung heap would be one way to keep predators at bay.....

Comment

it tells predators 'if i sht on myself you don't want to know what i'll do to you'
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  it tells predators 'if i sht on myself you don't want to know what i'll do to you'
                  Or, it says "Don't eat me, I taste like sht"...

Comment

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    I guess walking around smelling of a dung heap would be one way to keep predators at bay.....
                    Or make you easier to track
                    Randal
                    AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                    http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Originally posted by texas.grok View Post
                      Or make you easier to track
                      there is that........

Comment

Whats going to hunt you? Dung beatles?

Comment

I am confused about the point of this thread. I am anxiously waiting for the part that will help me figure out if carbs and/or sugar make people fat. I trust that this community will rise to the occasion soon.

Comment

Originally posted by jedforster View Post
                            Whats going to hunt you? Dung beatles?
                            there's a little known species of giant dung beetle. they can occasionally be seen rolling humans with dirty butts, arms and legs flapping and flopping all over the place

Originally posted by heregoesnothing View Post
                            I am confused about the point of this thread. I am anxiously waiting for the part that will help me figure out if carbs and/or sugar make people fat. I trust that this community will rise to the occasion soon.
                            fecal matter is in fact made of pure fructose, the rectum absorbs the sugars from it and that is how most of america got overweight

from sweet poo
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                              there's a little known species of giant dung beetle. they can occasionally be seen rolling humans with dirty butts, arms and legs flapping and flopping all over the place

fecal matter is in fact made of pure fructose, the rectum absorbs the sugars from it and that is how most of america got overweight

from sweet poo
                              Ahhh, I can see it now... a B grade movie "Attack of the Giant Dung Beetle".... it will be a classic!

Sweet poo.... sounds like a term of endearment in the South....

Comment

Working...
                              X