Announcement: PB Health Challenge Starts Aug. 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: PB Health Challenge Starts Aug. 3

I'm very excited about this coming month at MDA and want to get the word out.

More details will be coming soon, but I wanted to give forum members an early look at what's to come.

Contests - At least every weekday from Aug. 3 to Sep. 1. contests will be held. I've lined up some pretty cool Primal gifts and gift packages. Some will require some leg work (anyone up for filming a Primal workout video or recipe video?) and others will be a cinch to take part in (just leave a comment, for example).

Videos - I'll be doing some video features throughout the course of the month. I have some ideas lined up but if there is anything you'd like to see me do or address in particular drop me a line.

Newsletter - I'll be unrolling a brand new newsletter series that covers all of the main PB topics. It will be a more comprehensive version of PB 101 page and will be great for both Primal veterans (to catch up on some of the archived posts they may have missed) and Primal newbies (as sort of a crash course to all the main concepts).

Blog Posts - The content will evolve as the challenge progresses but I'll say this: if you're looking for a good kick in the butt, need some inspiration to get started or to just make some small refinements to your already healthy lifestyle simply commit to the challenge, check back every day and I'll help keep you on track.

Forum - I'll be opening a new forum where everyone can state, track and discuss with others their intended goals for the duration of the challenge.

I'd love to hear what you think. Any and all ideas are welcome.

I'd really appreciate if you tell all your friends and family members to visit the site on Aug. 3. It may just change their lives!

Thanks, everyone!

Sweet. We are in!

Comment

I'm in! I hope you will ship the prices to europe/germany.

Comment

Wicked!

Comment

Very exciting - I am IN and since I am new here, this will be a perfect start !!!!

woohoo

PrimalMom
          Check out my new blog at http://primalmom.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm psyched!

Comment

Yeh, cool!

Comment

Just got the Primal Blueprint in yesterday!!! Can't wait to start the challenge! I'm so ready!

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

Yeah!

Comment

Cool, my wife and I are game!

Comment

I'm excited for the crash course!

Comment

This will be great!

Comment

I'm in. I will be on vacay Aug 7-14 though and won't have access. Hope it's okay to participate the rest of the time?

Comment

Awesome! I'm in .

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X